Followers

Saturday, February 8, 2014

ARE YOU SURE I AM AN ULTRA-MARATHONER?


Praise to Allah.

Hard-earned finisher medal so far.. honestly, I didn't expect I can finished this 50 km trail run. The elevation, the trail, and the hot weather almost makes me give up for most of the time. But when I think about the rea...
son I did this, unconsciously it keeps me moving until the finisher line.

It was an emotional moment for the last 1km towards the finishing line. I won't lie to you guys, I did cry. I'm crying my heart out. Not because of the pain or the timing. But it is because I embraced the fact that today, here in Thailand 8 February 2014 I'm officially an ultra marathoner.

No. I didn't do this for glory. I just want to challenge myself doing something I've never done before. Thank you Allah for giving me this opportunity. I'm really proud of myself!

Alhamdulillah I finished ultra-marathon 50km unofficially 12 hours without any injuries. Yeap it's a crazy things that i do. But that crazy things I do always lead for something to remember for the rest of my life.

Full race report will followed soon

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails