Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

BE GRATEFUL

3 things that I'm grateful for today:

1) I'm grateful for the invention of vending machine. Thanks for those who invented it. At sydney airport this morning, I'm having fun 'playing' with this machine. Of course i have to pay to get what i want but at least i love to see the robotic 'hand' grab a water bottle according to the number that i chose. I ended up bought 3 bottles of water just to watch this machine operates. It's funny how silly thing like this very joyful to me.

2) I'm grateful to be able to let an old uncle that queed up at the toilet in KLIA2 arrival hall to use the toilet first. Yes according to all people that waiting outside the toilet i should be the one who goes in when the toilet is vacant. But i let that uncle because he seems really need it at that time. And that's kinda cool because i still can hold mine. Doing good to other's unconsciously give us a good feeling anyway.

3) I'm grateful that the bus from TBS delayed for an hour. It's not something that we all want but when it happened we have no control about it. So just accept it and use the time wisely. At least within that one hour delayed i had a chance to perform prayer and charge my smartphone so i could deliver this status to my FB friends. In a bad things there's always a good thing lie beneath it. We just have to change the way we think about the situation. You'll be surprised how it will change your life if you do so.

Ok that's 3 for today. Of course I'm so grateful to have a safe flight landing from sydney to Kuala Lumpur but since I've already mentioned it before so i just don't rewrite that gratitude again.

See.

In a day there always a lot of stuff that we need to be grateful for. And i hope we will start to realize that.

Good night all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails