Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

When The Phone Ringing

'we gonna continue our session for tomorrow',said mr.chairman for the workshop today.

and i really feel so happy because i've a big plan tonight.but it wont last that long..

my phone ringing..that's my boss name on the phone screen,and i've to answer that quickly.
'Hello boss,what's up?'i ask him.

'Azim arrr,where do you put the daily activities file for our section?'he ask me back.

'errrrr,i've brought it here boss,just for the workshop purposes..' i replied.

'WHAT?YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THAT WE GONNA HAVE A SURVEIILANCE AUDIT TOMORROW?THEN WHAT IS PURPOSES FOR ME TO LETTING YOU GO AND REPLACE ME?' he paused a little bit.

'errr i'm sorry bo..' but before i finish my word he cut me off,

'I DIDN'T GO TO THAT WORKSHOP BECAUSE OF THIS ISO AUDIT,AND NOW YOU TRYING TO PLAY FOOL WITH ME HAAAA?I DONT KNOW HOW,BUT TOMORROW I JUZ KNOW THAT ALL OF THE FILE THAT I NEEDED IS ON MY TABLE!!YOU WANT TO FAILED THE STATION THEN I HAVE TO FAILED YOU LAAA!!' he scolded me with very high tone of voice.

'boss,listen...the audit is two days right?would you mind if i'm bring that file back tomorrow so i dont have to go back there tonight' i'm asking him a favour.

'YOU DONT TRY TO BE RIDICOLOUS ARRR,THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO STATION YOU KNOW,IF YOU DIDN'T COME BACK AND BRING THAT FILE TOMORROW I'M GONNA ISSUED THE LETTER TO GM OR SM THAT I DONT WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE AT ALL IF SOMETHING HAPPEN AFTER THIS..!!' he yelled at me back.

'mmm,my bad and i'm so sorry..' i replied in a very frustrated tone.

'Just come back here tonight and tomorrow see me before 8 am,drive carefully then..byebye..' then he cut the line down..

and i'm petrified here thinking all of the things that he had said to me.why does he scolded me like that?and i really don't understand why he have to yelled at me..at least he could talk nicely to me.

hmmmm whatever dude,he's da BOSS...

*there's nothing that i can do,except just going back to penang right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails