- All backstabbers share a common denominator; they all want something from you. Whether it is money, homework, a house to trash, your computer, your style, practically anything, varies from person to person.
- Be aware of your surroundings. If you have a bad feeling about somebody, listen to your instincts!
- Pay attention to red flags.
-If somebody betrays you, don't trust that person again without extensive consideration.
-If the other person doesn't have friends of his or her own, there may be a reason. Perhaps other people know something that you don't.
-If someone is mean to you one minute and nice to you the next, there is definitely something wrong.
-If someone is too aggressive or tries too hard to sell you on something, he or she is likely setting you up.
-Trust your real friends. They're here to help you.
-Notice the other person's work ethic. If he or she is lazy and irresponsible, stay away from the person as far as anything that requires hard work goes. If you work hard, he or she will use you in a heartbeat!
- Notice how he treats things you care about. For instance if you really care that your room is clean, and after you've explained this to him he still comes over, throws his backpack on the ground, takes his shoes off in the middle of the room and so on; this means he doesn't really care about you.
- Try to detect from an early stage what the backstabber is interested in sucking from you.
- If the backstabber persists in pestering you, either ignore him or tell him dispassionately that you do not want to do (insert activity here). Be polite, but extremely firm. If they detect a weakness in your firmness, they will try as hard as they can to puncture it.
- Get away from these people as soon as possible and convince others not to associate with them.
- Don't hesitate to ask questions. If somebody seems shady in any perspective, ask them about it but pay close attention to their answers. More often than not, they will try to pull one over you.
- There is a difference between friends and acquaintances. This means that even though he might be fun to talk at in classroom or at lunch, he might not be the kind of person you would like to hang out with after school.
- Don't rely on the backstabber for anything; even the tiniest of things. In this way, you will avoid situations where you owe him/her a favor. This technique takes patience, practice and goes completely against your better nature. The backstabber will get the hint and move on the next sucker/victim.
- Also do not tell them any secret that you want kept hidden, as they will tell it to another one of their "friends" the moment it will gain them something.
- Treat him/her like you would any other snake. Be polite when in his/her area but keep to the path, and maintain your distance.
- Make sure not to reduce to his level by saying untrue and bad things about him behind his back (this is a huge no-no!) as it will only spur him to action against you.
- When seeking justified revenge from the backstabber, take time to closely observe their antics and policies. When the opportunity comes along- fool them into their own game but do it with style and grace. Make sure you're not going against your own values and self-worth in the process.
- Never let the backstabber know that he/she has gotten to you.
- Do not underestimate his/her power. Try not to offend or hurt him/her, but be merely polite and refuse him/her anything he/she asks that you are not willing to give.
- Do not get angry when he backstabs you. Realize from the start it will happen eventually. Don't form any deep relationship with him. He'll suck you dry.
- Be careful when you talk to backstabbers, they might be recording you.
- Don't talk to the backstabbers friends, they could be spies.
korang tau tak 'Backstabber' tu apa kebendanya??kalau dalam bahasa kita maksudnya tikam orang dari belakang..Depan kita tunjuk baik belakang kita duk jaja cerita macam-macam..aku pantang betul orang cenggini..bukan aku je lah,semua orang pun kalau boleh nak boikot sampai mati orang yang huduh pe'el sebegini rupa.Aku pun pelik dan heran apa pekdahnya wujud orang sebegini..Susahkan Orang lain ada la.Mati lagi baik.
Aku malas nak bercerita panjang kalau tak aku mencarut dan memaki hamun lagi nanti korang kata aku ni tak bersopan santun dan tiada adat Ketimuran..Untuk menjaga sensitiviti sesetengah pihak maka penggunaan ayat ayat dan kata kata kesat akan di kurangkan..
*Kepada rakan-rakan ku yang berkenaan sila baca dengan teliti perkataan ataupun ayat yang di highlight kan..Semoga kita sama-sama beroleh manfaat..Dan semoga kita akan lebih berhati hati selepas ini.Wallahualamu ma bissowak..