Followers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

My New ObsessioN

Currently i love to having them as my housemate here-since it’s been a long time ago i’m all by myself in this crib..

1

yeapp..i knew what were you thinking by seeing this-it’s a DINOSAUR!!-but this one is a nice one!!don’t you think so??

2

at least they always be there for me-as well as my other’s collection in the showcase..it’s weird isn’t it??call me freak or what,but i still love them..muhahaha..

3

not to mention currently i just have two of them-and keep counting for another day to pass me by-where i’m going to find them another friends!!haha..i’m just a kid..

L.O.L


5 comments:

Ziana said...

menatang nih plak di kumpui nyerr...

dah bosan ngan sekampung Goku yg u ade tuh ke?? (btui ke nama menatang nih?? i x hengat!!..hehehe)

jgn memlm dia idop mcm Nite at Museum tuh udah laaa ek..
hehehee

RAWNA said...

wah
nice collection
kesunyian eh?
hahaha

Faisal Admar said...

Whoa.
Pulak.

Aku nak satu hadiah birthday.
LOL.

Ni yang aku nampak tadi dalam FB ek?

Pagi2 buta 3.20am pun slow connection.
Sial betul Streamyx.
LOL.

Ok, nak sambung buat assignment.
Esok mampus mata aku nak bertahan.
6am dah bangun!

Wahidah said...

alahai...nape tk cr teman serumah je axim..hehehe

Are_Long said...

WAH....CRI TEMAN SEUMAH XBERNYAWA ASAL AXIM OII...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails