Followers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

SO LONG AND GOODBYE

When i think about what happened lately,it's just remind me of you.i still can't forget you.i remembered how you make me feel this way..That was the beautiful memory ever between me and you.But,I'm just devastated as it wont last..Nothing last forever.i admit that fact.As you move on,i hope you still remember me and remember us,and do remember how we used to be when we were together.Sometimes i just wonder why God always work in mysterious way,seems like mystery doesn't fun anymore.

There's a saying goes like this-'if you are keep judging people then you don't have a time to love them'..(this quote from mother Teressa if I'm not mistaken..)i guess it was so true..it was so true when it comes to this.You know what-matter of heart is really hard to address especially when yours is full of emptiness.so that's basically what happened to me lately.i felt so empty yet i don't know how to deal with it.

But it's quite alright.and i'm ok.i'm fine.i Just need to spend a little time on my own to rearranged everything's that left behind me-to do something that i should do on my own..This is something i should do by myself.Until that day,you will always be apart of me.Apart of me that makes my life more meaningful, and you will always be apart of me that will never die..

Till we meet again,So this is goodbye.

Goodbye for Now.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

*a quote from Songs 'Goodbye My Lover'-James Blunt.

1 comment:

Dart Hyda Osman said...

hui...putuih chenta ka..sabaq ja la..both oh u r not meant to be together..kuasa Allah tu maha besar..jangan pernah pertikai arrangement DIA..tu tanda kita tak bersyukur dan tak percaya dengan zatNya..berceramah plak..haha..Allah lebih tau..Dia dah sediakan 'jodoh dari syurga' untuk kita..so bersabar la..banyakkan berdoa ya..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails