Followers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

SO LONG AND GOODBYE ( YOU SERVED ME WELL )


5 years ago..(April 2007)

You are my very first car..and i know i can't do a lot of things without you. You served me well Mr.TAP for 5 years..and now it finally happened. i moved on. and without any specific reason, i think i gotta change this into a new one.Graduated from National car. Thanks Mr. TAP for all of the memories..You watched me grown up in so many ways. and now its time to say GOODBYE.

You know that you are in love when the hardest thing to do is say goodbye...

Goodbye my love, my car, you shared the most happening days (& nights) of my life.

My First Car to brought mum & dad,
My Second place after home,
My house-on-wheels,
My journey with you,

All those weekends,
Lots of Memories...

Thank You.


In memory, Mr.TAP and me on the journey to Universal Studio Singapore June 2010..

8 comments:

sepul said...

tajuk sedih sangat. mengalir ayaq mata baca. sempat jugak naik 3 kali. yg pertama masa pi makan NKB masa tu aku tumpang tidoq umah hang 2 hari.
yang kedua hang bawak aku nita dgn umar pi makan NKB jugak. masa tu aku singgah umah hang masa otw balik kampung.
dan yang terakhir sekali masa pi gulam mee.

NM02 said...

next... murano eh?

che'Burn@che'Qis said...

skang pkai honda civiv 2.0 vtec. hebat. =P

@xiM said...

ENCIK SEPUL,

Terima kasih atas komen..aku sedih weii tapi no point aku nak maintain dua kereta..patah tumbuh hilang berganti..

@xiM said...

NM02,

owowowowo...takmampu lah nak pakai Murano..3.5 cc mati nak bayar minyakkkk

@xiM said...

CHE BURN CHE QIS,


aku geng shift the future,bukan geng power of dream.

Cik Puan Syeeda said...

hg pkai keta apa la ni?

eezard_vazz said...

Farewell Mr TAP.... Adios amigo.... Hehee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails