Followers

Sunday, February 9, 2014

QUIT AT NEVER

When I reached the finishing line yesterday, I keep telling myself - "that's it ajim. Enough with trail run. You just tortured yourself. Definitely trail run not your preference. You don't have to do this anymore. Enough is enough"

Today...
 
When I woke up, yeah it hurts. All over my body are aching. But the feeling is different. Knowing that I just accomplished something new in this field, makes me want to explore more about it. It hurts but it maybe the only way to enjoy the victory at the finishing line

So that's when I decided to have a proper training before taking any event like this. It's a must. Yeah without training you might finished it, but the chances of the injuries will go up high and you'll suffer more after the race. Lesson learned. This is not the end, yet.

Quit at never.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails