Followers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Emotional Equation

When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don't want it to be done - and I'm not able to accept it - I become angry.

When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don't want it to be done - and I'm able to accept it - I remain tolerant.


When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which I'm not able to produce - and I am not able to accept it - I become jealous.

When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which I am not able to produce - and I'm able to accept it - I get inspired.

When I am encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which I'm not sure how i m going to handle - and I'm not able to accept it - it causes fear in me.

When I'm encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which I'm not sure how I'm going to handle - and I'm able to accept it - I feel adventurous about it.

When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and I'm not able to accept it - it develops hatred in me.

When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and I'm able to accept it - it helps me forgive them.

When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and I'm not able to accept it - I say I am missing u.

When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and I'm able to accept it - I say I am thinking of you.

Thus, Emotional Equation becomes:

Something + acceptance = positive emotion
Something + non-acceptance = negative emotion

So, it is not something or someone who is making me feel positive or negative, but it's my acceptance or non-acceptance of something or someone, which impacts things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails