Followers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oral Fixation

For the better or worse,all i'm asking is the best space for us to fix everythings.The damage is done,and all of the things had been said already.Maybe you wont believe in me forever,but i do believe in you.I do believe that you gonna be someone that you always want to be.i know that you gonna be a better person like we want it to be,from the very beginning.in fact,deep inside my heart i hope you can hold on and try not to jeopardise our relationship.

But i guess i was wrong.i was so wrong.

YOU ARE WAY TOO MUCH Baby..

and now you want to put the blame on me.yeah,i admit that i'm not the perfect person that will granted all of your wish.Back then,will you remember that you are not searching for the perfection-just searching for someone that can complete you.will you remember that?i'm such a fool when i believe in every single things you've said..i'm such a fool when i put my 110% of the trustworthy in you..in other words-nothing was worth it!! i dont believe in you...i used to believe you,but not anymore.

Here's the song that will refresh back all of the things that you've done,just in case you dont remember it clearly.

YOUR LOVE IS A LIE-SIMPLE PLAN

I fall asleep by the telephone
It's 2 O'clock and I'm waiting up alone
Tell me where have you been?
I found a note with another name
You blow a kiss, but it just don't feel the same
Cause I can feel that you're gone

I can't bite my tongue forever
While you try to play it cool
You can hide behind your stories
But don't take me for a fool

You can tell me that there's nobody else
(But I feel it)
You can tell me that you're home by yourself
(But I see it)
You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want
But I know
Your love is just a lie(Lie)
It's nothing but a lie(Lie)

You look so innocent
But the guilt in your voice gives you away
Yeah you know what I mean

How does it feel when you KISS when you know that i trust you
And do you think about me when he FUCKS you?
Could you be more obscene?

So dont try to say you're SORRY
Or try to make it RIGHT
Don't waste your breath because it's too late, it's too late.

You can tell me that there's nobody else
(But I feel it)
You can tell me that you're home by yourself
(But I see it)
You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want
But I know, I know,
Your love is just a lie(Lie)
It's nothing but a lie(Lie)

YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A LIE

This time,i dont think i can't take it anymore.I'm sick and tired with all of this stupid stuff..And don't tell me you're sorry cuz you're not..i hope you will be happy with your life-life that full with enjoyment and without any restriction.i bet you will.I'm done with this-and for this time-its really over-For real.Sorry for everythings.

*When I say goodbye,I'm gonna leave this a hole behind me...You're gonna wake up feeling sorry,and you're gonna miss me when i'm not there anymore.i REALLY want to leave the past in the past.I moved on already.

9 comments:

Inah said...

hey..looks like u had a problem too..thanks for being a good listener semalam. :)

the emptiness sucks rite

.....

i guess the best thing is to make everyone else's happy and when we can see their happy faces..we can at least smile although deep inside we're in deeply pain

....

Ted said...

erm, yang lepas lupakan sebab ia dah lepas. Jangan dikenang kerna ia menyakitkan hatii wooo

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Haaa... kekasih curang sampai macam tu ker?? Lelaki mana lah boleh tahan Azim... sedayus dayus jantan pun paling haprak akan ambil tindakan meninggalkan dia...

pedih sakit yg amat sangat... macam nak gila... tapi masa akan mengubati

shahril aley said...

panas, panas, panas......

relax, relax, relax......

sabar, sabar, sabar......

hepi, hepi, hepi.......

conclusion die, cube tenangkan hati bile perasan amarah timbul & cube lakukan sesuatu yg boleh menukar mood kite pada saat itu. smile.. :)

time kasih berkongsi...

NN said...

axim, im sorry to hear that.. but i do believe tht you can make ur own decision..

dont think about it too much.. otherwise, u will distract n stress.. just let bygone be bygone.. ur family is much more important.. this is life..

there must be a reason why its happen to you.. InsyaAllah, you will have a happy life nanti..

Faisal Admar said...

"How does it feel when you KISS when you know that i trust you
And do you think about me when he FUCKS you?
Could you be more obscene?"


Love that part ;)

Unknown said...

paham paham.. hurm

memula nak trima semua neh mmg pahit.. amik masa.. gue penah melaluinya.. geram marah benci semua ada!

akan ada yg lebih baik untukmu..

@xiM said...

inah

'i guess the best thing is to make everyone else's happy and when we can see their happy faces..we can at least smile although deep inside we're in deeply pain'

i'm not totally agree with this statement...i think we need to think about ourself first before you think about others...becoz at the end of da day you are da one who gonna take care of yourself if everybodies leaving you....agree?

ted--->sayang...yang sudah tu sudah nangis tidak berlagu...lagi....sayang..yang sudah tu sudah bunga tiada ber madu lagi...(lagu imran ajmain yang sudah tu sudah)

abag bear--->time will heal but the wound will always be there forever...

@xiM said...

aley--->i'm smiling k...past is past..just look forward and forget about the damn stupid past...i admit i'm such a fool but right now i dont regret for everythings that happen,things always happen for a reason right?

Nikli--->lega aku dengar ko cakap camtuh..yup,u totally right-family is much more important than anythings...its better for me to focus on my family than think about the nonsense thing...sick and really tired with all of that stupid damn stuff

LiNDOSH--->sepahit-pahit hempedu pahit lagi tongkat ali...kalau tongkat ali bleh telan maknanya hempedu pun bleh telan..(aku bingung sebab tak tau apa yang aku duk merepek nih,,)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails