Followers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Torch already Passed



Sometimes my true weakness is being way too nice with certain person,which mean i'm gonna be someone that willing to do anything,without thinking about myself at all. And that's when i'm go wrong,because people tend to misjudges about it,at the end of the day i'm da one who suffered-and it's backfired on me.I tried to be perfect but it seems like nothing was worth it.So what do i do?

It's time.time to think about myself.time to change everythings that make my life miserable.Time to heal all the wound inside me,and probably this is da best time to moved on.

I'm not ready to make nice anymore.I'm not gonna be the same person like i used to be,because now i know dis is da cruel world that need a selfish person-i mean,in specific condition.Being nicer makes me weak,and now i'm stronger than i've ever be.Thank you-So much-to You.and with this,i'm trying to let you know that i'm better off on my own.

Not Ready To Make Nice-Dixie Chicks

Forgive, sounds good
Forget, I’m not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But I’m still waiting

I’m through with doubt
There’s nothing left for me to figure out
I’ve paid a price
And I’ll keep paying

I’m not ready to make nice
I’m not ready to back down
I’m still mad as hell and
I don’t have time to go round and round and round
It’s too late to make it right
I probably wouldn’t if I could
‘Cause I’m mad as hell
Can’t bring myself to do what it is you think I should

I know you said
Can’t you just get over it
It turned my whole world around
And I kind of like it

I made my bed and
I sleep like a baby
With no regrets and
I don’t mind sayin
’It’s a sad sad story when a mother will teach her
Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger
And how in the world can the words that I said
Send somebody so over the edge
That they’d write me a letterSayin’ that
I better shut up and sing
Or my life will be over

I’m not ready to make nice
I’m not ready to back down
I’m still mad as hell and
I don’t have time to go round and round and round
It’s too late to make it right
I probably wouldn’t if I could
‘Cause I’m mad as hell
Can’t bring myself to do what it is you think I should

I’m not ready to make nice
I’m not ready to back down
I’m still mad as hell and
I don’t have time to go round and round and round
It’s too late to make it right
I probably wouldn’t if I could
‘Cause I’m mad as hell
Can’t bring myself to do what it is you think I should

Forgive, sounds good
Forget, I’m not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But I’m still waiting


*i think i'm so lucky if one day i'll wake up and already forget everythings...then i'll moved on with the brand new life-brand new me-brand new started...where everythings seem so clear to me..i guess i knew it all along.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

azim! :)

lagu dixie chicks tu aku letak kat blog dr mula aku marah org tu sampai lah arinih. kerna? aku still marah dan marah.. dah berbulan2 pon luka dok bernanah lg..[eh dah busuk la kot hehe] still dlm proses penyembuhan. bukan senang utk melupakan kan kan..

saya paham apa yg anda rasa.. sangat dan sangat..

be strong bebeh.. life must goes on.

seperti yg ku katakan sebelum ini.. akan ada yg lebih baik untukmu :) insyaAllah

chaiyok2 lah kita..

mummysyafie said...

axim..kalau nak buat baik berpada²..

dalam hidup ini kiter tak leh pikir pasal org lain jer..diri sendiri tu kena pikir gak tau.

shahril aley said...

selamat sembuh dari luka yang parah di lubuk hati sanubari ko. semoga akan ketemu kebahagian di suatu hari nanti yeee.....

fusarium solani said...

azim,

bila kita menaruh harapan kepadanya agar dia tetap dekat dihati kita,sebagai mana kita dekat kepada mereka, ingatlah Allah swt sentiasa menguji keimanan hambannya.

maka yang mampu jadi penyembuh luka ialah solat, istighfar dan mengaji al-quran.

berlapang dadalah, kerana dalam tiao-tiap kesusahan pasti ada kemudahan.

@xiM said...

Lindosh---->it doesn't matter what other people did to us but waht matter da most is what did we do to others people right?i'm stronger bebeh,dont worry-this not gonna let me down-macam yang aku kata-i'm even stronger than i've ever be..

peace..!!!

mummysyafie--->tu lah,dulu ingat takper buat baik dengan bersungguh hati,rupanya kena berpada-pada juga...patutlah ada pepatah buat baik berpada-pada,buat jahta jangan sekali..hehe...

Aley---->i'm ok i'm fine i'm heppi i'm stronger than i've ever be..!!cheers,this thing not gonna let me down okeh,aku ok jer...just sajer nak publish dalam blog agar ada pihak tertentu sedar dan tahu apa ada dalam hati aku..haha

@xiM said...

fusarium solani--->terksesan saya dengan kata-kata saudara...apa yang diperkatakan tu sangat betul...kita sebagai Hamba patut mengadu pada-Nya..tapi yang jadi masalah kita tend untuk lupa pada-Nya dalam kesenangn..sedangkan kesenangan pun adalah ujian sebenarnya..sama-sama lah kita beringat k..

saya akan cuba untuk berlapang dada,kerna saya yakin dalam setiap kesulitan pasti ada kemudahan yang terselit..Terima kasih atas nasihat..

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

seorang mengambil masa beberapa saat utk terpana, beberapa minit untuk sukaan, sehari utk jatuh cintaan, sebulan utk mesraan tapi seumur hidup utk melupakan...

@xiM said...

abg bear--->betul tu bang......no further comment...titik.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails