Followers

Friday, May 9, 2008

So many things Inside..

Here we are,at Pavillion-place where i found so many sophisticated people do their own shopping like they can buy the whole world..yup,i agree that this place is classy,way to luxurious.
Below are some pictures taken at Pavillion.


As da time goes by,i do realize that we are not getting younger..we re getting older and i should known this will come long time ago...at least i could prepare myself with something unexpectable along this journey..yup,i'm kinda lost right now..but that does'nt mean i have to stop and quit.

Because i dont want to be a quitter.i dont want to be a loser.i dont want to be black sheep in my family.I just want to make myself proud,and that is the way how others will proud of me..i should stop and think about that for a while...

Oh my...i think i should take a break.

*what doesn't kill us will make us grow stronger..and i have to believe in myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eyy suka lah kate2 kat bawah tu...

*what doesn't kill us will make us grow stronger..and i have to believe in myself.

well, life's like that. Sometimes up, sometimes down..

best of luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails