Followers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

RoYaLe BinTanG SerEMbAN

I've got a course to attend at Bangi from 6-8 may..means to say that tonight i have to leave Penang and find a chance to be there for a course tomorrow.Since i dont want to waste any time,energy and especially money,i just get a ride by bus to reach there.

I'm already told my bestfren,hafsam to pick me up when i'm arrive later.Lucky that he also got something to do at Seremban(some course too,i think),so i decide to stay with him at seremban.From Seremban to Bangi will take 40 minutes,but never mind since he will lend me his car tomorrow.
*i'm so tired...really tired..*so here we are,at royale bintang Seremban*the painting that decorate the wall is simple yet elegant
*The room is nice,clean and tidy.
We arrived at this hotel at 2 am in the morning..and we do talked about so many things,until its already 4.30 am and we realize that we need some sleep before tomorrow getting chaos.

(DISCLAIMER:THIS ENTRY HAS BEEN POSTED ON 9 MAY 2008.SITUATION STATED IS BASED UPON ACTUAL EVENT AND ACTUAL DATE.ONLY TODAY I'VE GOT A REAL CHANCE TO UPDATE THE BACKDATED STORY.TQ.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails